I’m Joël, a versatile, passionate and qualified physicist.
I distil complex ideas into writings and graphics. I wish to make science accessible to everyone with communication that educates, drives innovation and inspires action. I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to blend my creativity and my academic knowledge.
My career led me to
- Author journal articles, conference posters, PowerPoint presentations, research papers and educational content.
- Contribute to conference proceedings, online courses, scientific reports and academic paper.
- Research various topics.
- Promote content on social media and use SEO guidelines.
- Present research findings at international conferences.
- Collaborate with teams of multiple cultural and technical backgrounds on various projects.
I look forward to learning more about your project.
- Phone+41 79 587 40 37
Each assignment is a learning opportunity. I always aim for customer delight.
What I Do
Great research work, thank you Joel. I'm happy to be working together.
Thank you Joël, for your help with my exams! Your explanations are clear and precise. I greatly appreciated your availability.
Great work, just like before.
2016-2019European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Publication of scientific papers, presentation at international conferences.
- Analysis of large amount of data from simulations and measurements on a daily basis.
Conducted research with people from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds.
Improvement and leverage of simulation codes on HPC resources.
Scientific secretary for a beam dynamics working group, website management.
Teaching assistant for the "Introduction to Particle Accelerator" lectures of the professor L. Rivkin.
2015Laboratory of Particle Physics and Cosmology (EPFL)
2013-2014Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)
Supervision of exercise sessions in physics and numerical physics for first and second undergraduate year students.
2013Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)
2012Centre d'Imagerie BioMédicale (EPFL)
Implementation and study of a new prototype of cryostat (magnetic resonance imaging).
Control box drawn with SolidWorks (Dassault Systèmes).
2019European Organization for Nuclear Research
PhD in Physics
2015Swiss Federal Institue of Technology in Lausanne
Master of Science in Physics
• Major in Particle Physics and Cosmology with thesis: Preheating in Higgs inflation - Numerical simulations (grade 6/6).
• Minor in Computational Science and Engineering.
Make improvements, not excuses.
- Love challenges
- Attention to Detail
- Provide Answers
- Work Ethic
- Analytical Insight
- Ability to Prioritize
Web & MySQL
- New Technologies
- Computer and Coding